Are your looking for an instrument that makes the other players turn and take a second look ..
An instrument with superior tone, with power to cut through to the back of the concert hall…
A Mandolin that’s begs you play little more, even though there is work to do tomorrow …
With perfect intonation!
We need to talk!
I would be love to work with you to build your favorite instrument.
To start the ordering process, lets discuss what your looking for in an instrument. Once we agree upon the specifications, price and a delivery time-frame, I will need a refundable $300 deposit to start work on your instrument. Throughout the building process, I’ll keep you updated so you can see your instrument as its built. Final payment is due before shipment and you have 30 days to play it till your fingers bleed and decide that its your perfect mandolin. If for any reason, your not completely satisfied, I’ll work with you to make any reasonable modifications or you can return it, in original condition, for a full refund.
Step one is to send me a message via the Contact Page from this website or Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call me @ 425-228-3722. I generally try to keep a couple of instruments for demo purposes and if your located in the Pacific Northwest, I can work with you to try one out.
That’s pretty simple. I want you to be happy with your new mandolin
General pricing and options:
- F-Style Mandolin – Base Price $3150
- A-Style Mandolin – Base Price $1900
Both models include:
- Select, solid Alaskan Sitka spruce top
- Premium, figured maple back, sides and neck
- Adjustable truss rod reinforced neck
- Tuned, tone bar bracing
- Tension compensated fret scale, 13.960”
- Ebony, compound radius fingerboard with mother of pearl “Dot” inlays
- Ebony headstock veneer w/ Mother of pearl Inlays: Single “vine” & “Lewandowski”
- Celluloid binding on body, neck and peg head
- Nickel plated, James Tailpiece, engraved “Lewandowski”
- Nickel plated, Schaller F-style tuners
- Adjustable Ebony bridge
- Bone nut, 1 1/8”
- Hand stained Dark brown sunburst back\sides\neck
- Spirit varnish, French Polish finish – body, neck, headstock
Additional options possibilities include (price adjusted according to options):
- soundboard woods – Bearclaw figure spruce, Englemann or Red spruce, Redwood & Cedar
- Back & Rim woods – downgrade to non-figured maple (cost reduction)
- Fretboard, Bridge woods – Rosewood, Ipe
- Headstock veneers – Front wood type: Ipe, Rosewood or special request, Backside: none, ebonized fiberboard, or special request
- binding – Ivoroid, Tortoise, None (cost reduction). various combinations of colors and line orientation
- Inlays – “Lewandowski” , F5 or A5 in MOP, gold MOP, Abalone, complexity is up to you
- Hardware – Tuners: Rubner, Schaller, Gotoh, Waverly. Tailpiece – James type, Nickle, silver or gold, engraved or not; Allen type, same options
|Warranty – Lifetime repair\replacement, at our discretion, for all defects in workmanship. Warranty applies to original purchase\Owner only and is not transferable. Repair work not performed in our shop, normal wear and tear, misuse, neglect, accidental damage, modification, or damage that results from changes in temperature or humidity, Frets, strings, finish, and tuning machines are not covered by this warranty. 30 day unconditional refund of full purchase price. Shipping to our shop is not included|